Monday, November 1, 2010

Progress Report #2 Relflection

Hi, Today we have to write about our 2 lowest grades. Biology, and Geometry I have F's. The main reason I have low grades in those classes are because I don't turn in work. I know that is no excuse but I really have a hard time in those classes. Especially geometry It's really hard for me, I don't understand it. The thing I'm going to do for Biology is everyday re - read over the notes, and chapter. This is going to happen at home from 2:30-3:30pm. Geometry is the main academic class that I have troubles with, so that is going to be at home/ school, The time is 4:00-5:30pm (home). I will come to get help to do math homework. Those are the ways I will reach to my G.P.A goal. My G.P.A goal is at least a 3.0, I would like to get to 3.5 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment