Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Self Introduction

Hello.
   I can describe myself being a unique girl, I like to have fun even though some people think I'm shy. My interests are photography, It has been my passion for almost 2 years. My long-term goal is to get really high g.p.a' s and to make the college that I want to go impressed of me in some way. I would also like to work on photography so I can get a lot of good experience.

   What I look for in a university is a school that teaches about photography and media, one that focuses more on what I want my degree to be of. Academically I want to learn more about the world because I want to travel the world to take photo's. But for clubs I want to be in photography clubs. The location I would want my school to be is somewhere where there's animals or forests. The size I would like to go to schools is small campuses and classes. The campus would be safe, and have a lot of clubs. And the school would be not to expensive.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment